Centum Recruitment Limited is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. Centum Recruitment Limited must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services. In doing so, the Centum Recruitment Limited acts as a data controller.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com
or write to: Centum Recruitment Limited, 20-22 Wenlock Road London N1 7GU
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data do we gather?
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Website usage data
• Other information relevant to processing your data as a legitimate business interest
You may choose to submit your CV to Centum Recruitment Limited. In doing so you accept that you are providing additional data which will be processed by Centum Recruitment Limited as a legitimate business interest. You also accept that your information may be shared with other Centum companies, specifically Centum Recruitment (SAP) Limited and Centum Recruitment International Limited for legitimate business interests relating to recruitment. However from the 6th of July 2018 new personal data will not be shared between the three companies. From this date, data will be collected by the Centum Recruitment (SAP) Ltd and Centum Recruitment International Limited but on a separate and independent basis. You will need to refer to the privacy policies of each company separately if you seek further information about how your data is processed. Centum Recruitment Limited will have access to historical data collected prior to the 6th July but will not engage in the processing of new data after that date.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the Centum Recruitment Limited , enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
• For our own internal records.
• To improve the products and services we provide.
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
• To customise the website for you.
• To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
• To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
• To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Data which has been obtained by Centum Recruitment Ltd prior to 6th July 2018 is also shared by Centum Recruitment (SAP) Ltd and Centum Recruitment International Ltd. CVs are accessed from the database by our Consultants in order to review your suitability for roles with our clients and with your consent (verbal or written) to submit your CV for consideration with our clients.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
• Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
• Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
• Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
• Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
• To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit
Controlling information about you
We process your personal data for the purposes of trying to secure you a contract or permanent position with one of our clients but if you no longer wish us to process your data then you can change your mind easily. You can ask for us to remove your data (Right to Remove) via one of these methods:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: The Data Protection Officer, Centum Recruitment Limited, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU
Should you require to exercise your Right to Access the data we hold on you then this can also be done by using one of the above methods.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites, including social media platforms. Please note that we have no control of Third Party websites outside the www.centum-recruitment.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.